Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 26, 2009 | |


Thank you for trusting me with your Senior portraits and choosing me as your photographer! It means so much and my business has grown because of it. You guys have made me believe that I can do this! :) Congrats on your Senior years!

**pictures are in alphabetical order :)


I'm grateful for my family! They are all strong people and I'm blessed to have parents who support my ambitions, brothers who encourage me and just family who understand my weirdness.



My youth group! So I'm past the stage of actually being in the youth group but I still consider myself a kid even though I'm now considered a leader... ha! Our group has gone through a bunch of ups and downs this last year, but I believe that we're stronger than ever. I've grown up with most of these kids most of my life and each one of them are such incredible blessings in my life.




My Escondido family in California... I've known them for exactly a year now. A year ago, I went on a weekend missions trip with them to Mexico. They honestly are the most fun and loving people I've ever met and their love for God is obvious... in everything they do, I can see that they are motivated by God. I can't wait to see them in 2 weeks!




Lastly, I will forever be indebted to Jesus and what he did for me. He's given me a beautiful life and the opportunity to be at such a beautiful school. He's given me photography as an artistic outlet. He's given me all of the things I've listed above! He's given me every breath I've ever breathed. He is good. And I thank Him.

1 comments:

phuongle205 said...

You know, you re a gift from God and a gift is never failed :P

Blog Archive