Han | Senior Portraits

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 | |

I remember when Han was younger. I never actually knew her- only saw her in the Tacoma Youth Group or playing piano for the church. She has grown up to be a gorgeous lady, don't you think? I had a blast hanging out with her, Thanh and their friend Esther. Han went along with Thanh when I took her senior portraits last week and then after I finished, Han said she wanted to get her portraits done by me as well! I was stoked. We met at Anthony's by Tacoma's waterfront but Han wanted more of an urban feel. So we headed to the historic area of Tacoma... to be honest, I really had no idea where I was going but we ended up finding some really beautiful spots.

I hope you love these girl!


Love thiss
This image definitely stood out to me... the red really makes her pop.

0 comments:

Blog Archive