Nghia | Senior Portraits

Saturday, September 26, 2009 | |

I've known Nghia for the majority of my existence. And it's unbelievable to me that he is now a Senior in high school. It just makes me feel so old and wonder to myself, how is it possible that time has passed so quickly? How is possible that I'm growing up so fast? That we're growing up so fast? I'll stop myself there before I go on a tangent.

Nghia and I, along with a lot of my other close friends, all grew up together in our local Vietnamese church. He's a hilarious kid and can always, always make you laugh. He says the most comical things! Nghia is a Senior at Capital this year and I know that he'll be really successful in the future as he grows up to be a Millionaire and own a Lambo. Also, if you need a Math tutor, get at him. ;)

Nghia is in color... not sure what age this was... but I thought I'd share this. Isn't it the cutest photo ever?
Nghia's also super tall... but he is a quarter Caucasian.
These were four different walls... I'm sure you've seen them in my previous senior portraits.
Risk- taker?
I love the one on the left!

0 comments:

Blog Archive