Cathy | Senior Portraits

Monday, September 21, 2009 | |

Cathy and I have never actually set out a date to go out and take senior pictures for just her. Whenever we hang out out with the rest of the girls, I always bring my camera and I just happen to take gorgeous photos of her... but with her, it's kind of effortless. We really don't need to go out with just her and I and take photos. I did take some rep photos of her back in May when we were with the rest of the girls in the youth group. You can see some of those here.

This past weekend, I went down to Portland with the whole youth group to photograph a wedding. I have yet to post more of those photos but the Sunday after, we hung out in Portland and I happened to catch some beautiful pictures of her. Love it- she's the best.


0 comments:

Blog Archive