Danielle | Senior Portraits

Monday, September 7, 2009 | |

Danielle is a friend of Kyle's, who I photographed a few weeks back. The two of them have been friends for a long time and she told me that they'll even be walking together for graduation! I was so excited when her mom Carmen called to book a session through me and even more excited that she's from Stadium. We had to get the epic shot in front of the school so we started out there and then headed to Owen Beach at Pt. Defiance Zoo for a new location and outfit change.

Danielle told me that she used to model and it definitely showed- she was so good at giving me the 'serious' face and the transition from one to the next was fast! It was awesome. I had a blast shooting her and driving to the second location (got to see more of scenic Tacoma). I was also happy to meet her mom Carmen finally. Thanks for a great session and I hope you enjoy your portraits! :)

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A LARGER VIEW.


Love these four frames...

1 comments:

amanda vanvels said...

i love the four frames, too! :D

Blog Archive