Kaitlyn | Senior Portraits

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 | |

Kaitlyn is actually one of my reps for this year. I shot her back in May I think for the promo cards. I first knew her through her brother Kyle and then we got to know each other a bit more through Schools 4 Schools, a club I was heavily involved in senior year that raises funds and awareness for the Invisible Children in Uganda.

This time around, her mom (who is, hands down, hilarious) tagged along, as we walked around the Capitol grounds. I could tell Kaitlyn was getting annoyed with her but I thought she was quite entertaining. We shot around 6, which was really nice, because the lighting was pretty neat- overcast. I also loved that Kaitlyn wore purple. The colors were so rich in these photos- the green grass and her purple attire. :)

Enjoy the previews!


Fav??
Kaitlyn and Mommy ;)


1 comments:

s.browne said...

FAV the first one from me too...
awesome shots dorothy :)

Blog Archive