Jocelyn | Senior Portraits

Saturday, September 5, 2009 | |

Jocelyn came to me after getting a referral from good ol' Bailey. She was such a joy to work with- the weather definitely kept us on edge as to whether or not it was going to start pouring on us... but luck was on our side! ;) She's gorgeous, is she not? She told me she didn't really know how to pose or anything, but I'm pretty sure she lied because she was so at ease when it came to me photographing her. We started off downtown Olympia and towards the end, I met her older brother Brennan, and he joined us for a few shots.

It started sprinkling a bit more and I really thought we would have to reschedule the second half of Jocelyn's session but we drove to the next location anyway, hoping it'd go away. It was this sweet field I'd never seen before out towards Boston Harbor. Pretty sure we weren't supposed to be on there... but if you know me at all, I'll do anything for a good photo.

She is the first Senior I've shot from Capital High School- I hope you have a fantastic Senior year Jocelyn! I LOVED photographing you.


I was pretty proud of myself for thinking of this- ;)
I adore the catch light in this photo.
GORGEOUS
Cute shoes + pedicured toes = adorable photo
Jocelyn with Brennan




1 comments:

Christina Whittaker said...

beautiful! i love all the colors

Blog Archive