Cody + Jackson | Portraits

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 | |

Cody was referred to me by, guess who, Bailey! She is another Senior at Black Hills this year :) Shooting with Cody was so much fun- she was totally laid- back and really fun to work with. Her eyes are amazing, and they contrast with her dark hair so well.

Cody recently had a baby boy and at the end our shoot, we took some quick photos with him. Bailey was telling me how cute this baby was and I didn't really think anything of it because normally all babies are cute right? Well Jackson is extremely cute. No joke. Like his mom, he was totally easy to work with and couldn't stop smiling. Soo adorable. I thoroughly enjoyed photographing both of them.


He is SO cute.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

:) aw, I love Cody and Jackson.
These are GREAT photos of them!!
-Jade

Blog Archive