Dan | Senior Portraits

Tuesday, September 8, 2009 | |

I'm actually running late for another Senior session as I type this and blog this- but I have a thing where I MUST blog my sessions the day of... I have two more to shoot tonight. But anywhoo... this is Dan, an upcoming Senior at Black Hills! Tomorrow is actually the first day of his Senior year. We met up at the Schmidt House today in Tumwater and just shot around there... it was actually pretty neat. It's a historical house and I have had plenty of chances to go there before but never actually did so it was nice that his mom picked out that location. Right next to the house, was a huge building that I think they are rebuilding? who knows... but it gave for an urban kind of feel... Dan was fun to crack- he seemed shy, but I got him to laugh. I need to start looking up jokes or something for the more 'serious' Seniors... but Dan definitely had a good serious face- I'll give him that. ;)


0 comments:

Blog Archive