Bret | Senior Portraits

Thursday, August 6, 2009 | |

It's so crazy to me how Bret is already a senior in high school. I must've met him when he was in 5th or 6th grade, because his sister and I, Kaitlyn, were best friends in middle school. He was a loud, and hilarious kid and you could most definitely always count on him to put a smile on your face, even if it wasn't the most conventional way. ;)

Earlier today, I met up with him and his mom. Later on, his dad joined on the photo sesh. This was the first session I've done with parents looking on, but I was always over back in the day with all the soccer games I traveled to with Kaitlyn so it was definitely not a problem having them around. If anything, it helped because Bret had no problem giving me a nice, solid 'James Bond' look... however, he needed some help smiling.

This is the second senior I've shot this summer... and I can't wait for the rest of 'em. Bret loved this suit and it was nice to have something different. We had fun. Thanks for being such a sport Bret. You looked dashing (look at the second photo!) Ha ha. I also love, love the last photo with all the green foliage in the background.



I added some texture to this photo below but you can barely tell since it's already on a 'grungy- looking' setting. It's sweeeet though.

1 comments:

amanda vanvels said...

these are awesome!
i love the last one especially!
he's adorable! great job!

Blog Archive