Carly | Senior Portraits

Monday, August 24, 2009 | |

When I think of Carly, I think of a happy go-lucky, friendly, hilarious and passionate lover of Chirst. I look up to her in so many ways- she probably doesn't even know. I met her when I was a Junior in high school. We got to enjoy the experience of marching band together... she made it that much more fun- that's for sure.

Today we met up and as we started the session, I told her that she was really good at posing (because she was! she didn't need any direction at all) and she admitted to met that she actually looked up YouTube videos on how to pose! Wow, that made my day AND my job a little bit easier. Hah, it was awesome.

It's unbelievable that she is a Senior, but she's still the same girl I remember first meeting. I know she'll do great things as she finishes up high school and moves on to bigger and better things!


She came prepared! Props and everything!
I absolutely adore these four images...

0 comments:

Blog Archive