Jude | Senior Portraits

Monday, August 24, 2009 | |

Yesterday was a hectic day for me. After church I headed downtown for a family session; I came home, blogged about them (I amaze myself sometimes), and then rushed to Priest Point for a senior session with Jude. Jude saw my work with the Krazy 8 Portraits and emailed me afterwards. I didn't get a chance to blog about them today, sorry for the delay. She will be a Senior this Fall at Olympia High School. I asked her what she wanted to do after graduating and she said she wanted to be an Animal Cruelty Officer. That's pretty neat, if you ask me. She's been wanting to do that since the 4th grade and her mind hasn't changed since then. That must be a sign. ;) Also, Jude is a pretty sweet name if you ask me. She has a gorgeous smile and her eyes are awesome. I especially love the last image posted here. It was the last one I took on the session too. I need to work on close- ups, but I really dig it.

0 comments:

Blog Archive