Kristina | Senior Portraits

Wednesday, November 4, 2009 | |

Two Saturday mornings ago, I picked up Kristina up on Tumwater Hill and we headed to the old Schmidt House/the Falls for some senior portraits! Back in September, I visited the high school and dropped off some things and Kristina was the office TA. She mentioned that she wanted her portraits done by me. It was kind of late in the game at that point, and I told myself she'd be my last Senior (but obviously not... ha, I have a hard time saying no). We had scheduled for an earlier appointment, but because she had her wisdom teeth taken out recently, we had to reschedule. We were blessed to have a beautiful Saturday. Praise Jesus! It started out overcast, which I was totally thankful for but then it totally brightened up when the sun came out in the latter part of our session. Awesome. It seems like October is the prime time for family portraits here in Washington. I saw so many family sessions going on when I was out that day.

I apologize for the delay in the previews of these! Enjoy Kristina :)

PS: This is my 100th blog post!

Lovin' this headshot
The purple was a fantastic choice- she's cute.
These last three frames were my favorites
The green is so rich. It's so neat how the lens blurred the area surrounding her head but it's sharper towards the edge of the portraits... Click on it to view larger- you'll see what I mean.

0 comments:

Blog Archive