Andrew | Senior Portraits

Sunday, August 30, 2009 | |

Andrew was a Sophomore when I was a Senior in high school. We were both in marching band as well as Jazz band. Unfortunately, I didn't really get to know him as well in high school but today we got to catch up a bit. I met up at his house, took a few shots there, while his parents tried to look on (lol) and then we left for the Falls and downtown. His mom had told me that he was the one that decided to get his portraits done by me- I felt so honored! Haha, he told me that he didn't think I'd remember him. (It's pretty hard for me to forget a face) Anyways, it was a really great shoot, even though the sun was so bright! I had fun making Andrew switch between serious and smiling faces. Have a great Senior year Andrew!

CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW.








0 comments:

Blog Archive