Dixon | Senior Portraits

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 | |

If you read the post before this one, you'd already know that I had three sessions yesterday so I was pretty busy. I would've blogged about them yesterday too, but I lacked connection to the world wide web. :)

This is Dixon; another Senior at Black Hills. I first met him when I got involved with the Drama department in high school. I met him when I was a Senior so I was pretty bummed I didn't get to know him sooner- however, I still see him every now and then. The last time I saw him was when I actually photographed Take Me Instead, the band he recently joined. He's a great kid and so easy to get a long with. I was honored to have been able to take his portraits. They're kind of a big deal- he's kind of a big deal. Just joshing. But really.


Some of my favorite frames from this sesh- also the black and white ^^

0 comments:

Blog Archive