Sarah | Senior Portraits

Friday, October 23, 2009 | |

Blog Two out of Ten: Sarah.

I met her last Saturday morning. It was raining pretty heavily the day before and I wasn't sure if the rain would stop for us. It did... for parts of it. Basically, Sarah and I had a wet 'n wild photo session. Not gonna lie ;)

It truly felt as if Sarah and I were just two friends hanging out in good old Olympia crazily taking photos in the Washington rain. The two of us got along really well. She's a great girl with a great personality- a blast to be around. Plus, she's also a photographer and seriously has some potential. I love her for putting up with this rain when she was really sick as well. You're awesome!


This was one of my favorites
Unplanned stripes!

2 comments:

Emilia said...

these are great!
please check out my blog!


teenlifeout.blogspot.com

this is not spam haha :) i'm just tryin to get mine noticed.

amanda vanvels said...

oooo i love the blue wall with the entrance sign!! vert nice!
and the one that's your favorite is also my favorite haha

Blog Archive