Ellie | Senior Portraits

Friday, September 18, 2009 | |

Ellie definitely impressed me when she opted to go through with her appointment this morning despite the fact that she suddenly felt sick this morning with a sore throat and runny nose. By the time we met up though, she was feeling a lot better and if she hadn't said anything, I would never have guessed that she was not feeling well. She was literally all smiles and giggles the whole time we were shooting. My kinda girl. She told me she was nervous but girl, you were awesome! Her sister Caitlin tagged along and the three of us had fun. They told me they had practiced her smiles before. There was a Smile 1 and a Smile 2. Perfect! I should do that with all my Seniors!

I got to know Ellie a bit my senior year when I joined Key Club. Ellie is a Senior this year at Black Hills and I'm pretty positive she's still involved with Key Club, despite the fact that she's doing full-time Running Start. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to take your senior portraits! :) You were fantastical.


Smile 1 on left, Smile 2 on right

0 comments:

Blog Archive