Trinh + Hieu | Day After

Sunday, August 16, 2009 | |

Co Trinh and Chu Hieu have been married (by law) for a little over a year, but have not had their official wedding ceremony yet. They had to sign the papers early so that Chu Hieu could stay in the States while they continued courting. He is originally from Canada. Co Trinh told me that she won't feel married until their ceremony, which is taking place in September. These photos are officially termed 'Day After', but in a sense they are also their engagement photos. I will only be posting these few photos (unless I get further official permission from them ha ha). I wasn't sure if they wanted people to see her dress (which is gorgeous btw)...

We went on a almost 3 hour shoot yesterday afternoon. It was a total blast. I will probably never, ever get a bride like Trinh again because she was intense! We went to Priest Point Park where she made the hike down the forest to get to the beach area. Then we went to the Falls Park where she climbed down rocks, barefoot, carrying her dress to take photos... I was absolutely floored. Chu Hieu was so worried; it was actually kind of cute. She was amazing.

We might go shooting again in two weeks down in Portland, since that's where they live. They want more 'serious' photos. The two of them were so goofy (according to Chu Hieu) on this shoot, but we still got some awesome photos.

I can't wait 'til their wedding! It'll be my third. :)


0 comments:

Blog Archive