Holbrook Family | Portraits

Sunday, August 23, 2009 | |

On this beautiful, perfect Sunday afternoon I photographed Coleen and Alan's family. Coleen is Shalom's older sister. She has two of the cutest boys ever, Tristan and Thatcher. AND... she is expecting a girl in January. I am so excited for their family! Shalom kept telling me over the past few weeks how excited Coleen was for this family session and that made me that much more excited. I love when people are excited about photos! The boys were a little harder than we had all anticipated, but you can never predict little kids' moods. It was all good though because it was fun running around chasing them.

Aunt Shalom came along too to help us out so it turned out to be really fun. She brought some snacks for them so that helped a bit. ;) The weather wasn't too hot which was great. I hope that you absolutely love these photos Coleen! Thanks for the opportunity- I really appreciate it!


Dad and Thatcher (cool name huh?)
Tristan loves sharks- he kept talking about them and on the right, is his infamous 'shark face'.

Thatcher was definitely entertaining himself over this little ledge. :)

Coleen bought the boys the cutest shoes... I love Chucks!
Check out Thatcher's eyes!
I LOVE THIS :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive