Andy Phan | Portraits

Thursday, August 6, 2009 | |

It kind of stinks that I don't know much about html to actually make this blog look the way that I want it, but this works for now. I like it simple and this new layout is as clean as you can get it. If you scroll to the bottom, you'll be able to find the archives and what not. Also, I decided it was time for a less 'girly' font for the 'watermark'/copyright over my images.

Moving on, meet Andy... a 23-year-old, inspiring musician ready to take on the world with his music, all for the glory of Christ. Amen, yeah? Andy's been on my case for weeks about taking some portraits of him and I've had so much going on so when I was finally free, I facebook'd him and we met up in Seattle along with some friends for a totally casual, care-free photo sesh. It was so much fun, for real. Andy is totally laid-back and along with our friends, we had so many uncontrollable moments of laughter... especially in this gross- smelling alley. (However, it made for a sweet location, no doubt about that).

This is the first time I've shot portraits in Seattle and I LOVE IT. Wooooot. Thanks to Andy for being an awesome model. It's been awhile since I've taken portraits of guys. :)

Anyway, check out Andy's MySpace and listen to some of his stuff. He has so much going for him and it's going to be awesome seeing where God takes him.

As always, click for a larger view.

3 comments:

amanda vanvels said...

nice pictures!
and i love the new layout!
definitely an improvement!

Dorothy said...

hey thanks amanda :)

Majesta said...

love the layout:) makes me want to go simple with my tumblr.
you're doing an awesome job at all this blogging lately! you're turning around some crazy amounts of quality portraits! AWESOME.

Blog Archive