A Little Bit of Coloradoooo

Friday, September 3, 2010 | |

So sorry for the 8 day gap between blog posts. It seems like I've been all over the place as of late but it's mostly all the driving I've been doing. I'm attempting to make this blog a little bit more diverse in my work in that I'll be sharing more of my personal photos. Be warned: I take a lot of photos of food. It screams to be photographed (to me anyway). So with that, I'll leave you with some of my favorite images from my recent trip to visit my friends in Denver!

We went downtown Denver for some grub at Illegal Pete's. I ordered some taquitos!



On one day, we went to the Denver Art Museum. It is definitely a lot cooler than the S.A.M.



I really enjoyed the photography section of the museum and I especially loved this quote.

Joe and I kinda stalked this guy... in the sense that we kept trying to get a photo of him. Check out Joe's photo here.

Driving up to Daniels Park!



Have you guys heard of the campaign Falling Whistles? It's a campaign for peace in the Congo. Anyway, they sell these whistles as awareness and Joe has the 260th whistle. It's engraved on his! If you buy one now, they don't do that anymore since so many are being purchased now. So neat that Joe has his!





Colorado sunsets definitely own any that I've ever seen.



At night, we headed to The Shoppe: a cold cereal bar. They also sell cupcakes and other delicious treats. I tried the S'more cereal combination. It's such a neat little shop- board games, local art and sweet music!







Thanks for the fun times Hailey and Joe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you had such a great time. jealous.
and your sunset images are magical.

amanda vanvels said...

I LOVE THIS POST. I want to go to Colorado so bad! I especially like the one of the shoes in the window (?) and the hair blowing in the car (?) haha. Awesome job, Dorothy!

Blog Archive