Alisah Part I | SENIOR

Thursday, August 26, 2010 | |

Alisah is super rad and so is her family. I'm super blessed to have this family in my life- they've done so much for me and her mom is always baking me treats! Photographing Alisah for her senior portraits was the least thing I could do for them :) I was really excited for this session because it was on a farm and with a horse! We got some great frames. LOVE.


Alisah and her horse, Desi ;)













Aren't they pretty?? My other mom :)


4 comments:

amanda vanvels said...

these are so cute, dorothy!! wow!

s.browne said...

these are AWESOME dorothy!!!

Unknown said...

love it. she totally rocks that short hair.

Shanna said...

Hi Dorothy!!!

Your work is always so stunning. I can't get enough of the crispness in your images and the composition! I loved this post so much, especially all of the little-detailed shots!

You rock!!

Shanna Elizabeth

Blog Archive