King & Bell Family | Portraits

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 | |

What can I say about this family? They're about some of the funnest (is that a word?) and funniest people to be with. Logan is a friend of mine that I graduated high school with and a few weeks ago, I was able to photograph his family in their element. We had a blast just walking around their neighborhood, capturing them as they joked with one another and what not. Logan's two sisters, Sarah and Kaitlyn, had their boyfriends come along as well so it made everything twice as fun. Thanks to all of you for inviting me into your home and letting me photograph your family! It was so fun!





























2 comments:

Shanna said...

Absolutely wonderful, Dorothy! Your shots are always so creative! I love your post as well=).

amanda vanvels said...

These are so fun! I especially like the individual ones! They seem like such an amazing family!

Blog Archive