I Love Living in Washington (state that is...)

Thursday, September 9, 2010 | |

Last week I was able to see three of my good friends from attending Brooks: Karen, Steph and Tim. I'm sure you'll recognize the latter, since their beautiful faces have been on my blog before. Here are photos from our day trip to Sequim and Port Townsend, both places I have never been before. I can tell you one thing, it won't be the last time I'll be visiting. I loved these quiet little towns!






















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos, Dorothy! God has given you an eye for His beauty.

s.browne said...

LOVE IT.

Karen Obrist said...

These are amazing... such a fun day! i love how the birds on the telephone wire one came out :)

amanda vanvels said...

Take me here when I visit! Gorgeous photos as always. You're definitely developing a really awesome style lately and I love it!

Marissa Maharaj said...

I LOVE the one with the birds on the line. SO GOOD.
xo

Marissa Maharaj said...

ok i just sent you a million of the SAME COMMENT cuz i didnt think it was working. i see my error.
xo

Unknown said...

So much liveliness in all of these photos... GREAT job!

Blog Archive