Family Reunion!

Monday, August 2, 2010 | |

Work hasn't been much of a priority lately... I do wish that I had more time to devote to it within the past few days but life's been kind of hectic lately. My mom's side of the family decided to have a family reunion this year. It's been eight years since our last one. My grandma turned 80 back in April... so they thought this year would be great to get together and celebrate her belated birthday as well. Some background- my grandparents had a total of twelve kids but only eight of them are still living. All of these aunts and uncles have their own families of course and a couple of my cousins are married and have children... So, as you can imagine, I have a pretty large family. Not everyone could make it but we still had a successful get-together.

My room, actually my whole house, is playing guest house apparently (except for the rents' room), so I've been living at my aunt's (on my dad's side) for the past few days with my cousins. We come here for the night and go back home for the day. Good thing I only live a 2 minute drive away ;)

Anyway, here are some photos from last Saturday's festivities. To see more, click here. And yes, the blue was planned!

Also, I have two pending sessions to post but I honestly don't know when I'll be able to get those up ;) Thanks for your patience!


Cousin Nataly- she's feisty.

The Fuzzy Cuzzie Clan (the unmarried ones essentially hahaha)




Aunt #4, my mom (#8), Aunt #5, and Aunt #10 (In Vietnamese, we call them by their number in the order of birth)

All the family (keep in mind we have like 4 or 5 families missing...)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like so much fun! i like that photo of you and nataly. too cute!

Blog Archive