Danny and Melissa | Wedding

Friday, July 30, 2010 | |

Danny and Melissa were married on July 24th at the Port Plaza here in Olympia. Boy was I excited when I found out that it was on home turf-- this area of downtown is pretty popular and such a great place to have a small wedding. I loved the fact that their wedding was so intimate and simple, with just close friends and family present. These two wanted their day to be special and I could definitely sense that while there. We were able to do a First Look as well and it was awesome to witness these two see each other for the first time. Photographing Danny and Melissa, along with their children (who happened to be their wedding party), was so fun! Thank you for having me!

I also wanted to give a special thank-you to my second-shooter, Yee Feng, of Feng Images. He captured the following detail shots (aren't they great?)





Melissa made all the flowers! She did such a great job with them.


























Florist: Melissa Eakes
Wedding Cake: Tasha Nicole
Wedding Dress: David's Bridal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gah, these are STUNNING photos Dorothy!! Bright, fun, cute, special :) Thanks for sharing 'em!

Unknown said...

You rock, Dorothy!!!! Thanks so much for the opportunity to tag along!!

Blog Archive