Marci & the Girls | Portraits

Friday, August 6, 2010 | |

Who remembers Mandie?! Everyone should be raising their hands, because I've mentioned her plenty a-times in my blogs ;) Mandie is a wonderful friend through school as well as a crazy, talented photographer. I've had the privilege of having her as a second-shooter and in a few weeks, I'll be doing the same for her. Back in the Fall, she mentioned wanting some family portraits done and a few weeks ago, we finally made it happen.

I really had a great time photographing her mom and sisters. They're a fun, sassy bunch of ladies. They had these great polka-dotted dresses for the second half of our session and they looked b-e-a-utiful, don't you think? Mandie's oldest sister, Stephanie, is getting married in a few weeks so these girls will be in front of my camera again soon :)

Love love love from me!



















2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my word.
when was the last time i told you how amazing you are?
dorothy, you are simply the best. thank you friend. my mom will love these!

Jenica said...

do-roth-y.
these are amazing. mandie mandie and her sistahs & mom - how perf!
nicely done! :)

Blog Archive