Zac and Brian | Portraits

Monday, August 23, 2010 | |

I'm sitting on the airport floor leaned up against a window a couple feet from a gate that I should've boarded an hour and a half ago. Instead, I sat at a table and enjoyed some breakfast while prepping this post and then I decided, What the heck? Why not blog it now? I should be in the air right now but am waiting on the standby list for the next flight out to Denver. If I don't make this flight, then I'll have to wait for another 8 hours until the next one. I'm not feelin' that so I'm crossing my fingers. It is, however, my fault since I slept wayyyy past my alarm. Things happen for a reason right?

I was up in Seattle a few days ago starting my internship with Sarah Rhoads (I know right?) and wanted to kill some time so I visited my friends Zac and Brian at their apartment right next to my school. These two guys are hilarious and I'm pretty sure I was laughing or trying not to laugh the whole time. Also, both of them are freaking talented and are in the process of building up a graphic design company. When they're all finished, you can be sure I'll be blogging about it ;) I'm sure I'll be learning a lot from them since the three of us are all in the VisCom major. There are so many ridiculously talented people at my school and I feel blessed to be where I am. It's definitely been a privilege befriending and working with these guys. I photographed them awhile ago but wanted to take advantage of the fast-fading sunlight (that makes me sad) so we just walked around and had some fun. I really dig these frames so I hope the feeling is mutual. Thanks Brian and Zac! You guys rock.



















They fed me. I like them.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun. love the jumping shots. just so great.
and i really like how you took a more lifestyle approach.
fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

These are so great, Dorothy!
Aw, I miss Seattle. And you. Tell that plane to hurry up and get you on it!

Blog Archive