Ninh and Rosemarie | Engagement

Thursday, July 8, 2010 | |

Ninhzie is what their closest friends refer to them as. They're two silly kids. I met Ninh almost five years ago and have known Rosie for about a year and a half now. Both Ninh and Rosie were in the wedding party of this wedding I helped photograph (if you've been following my blog for that long). I was able to become really good friends with them when I accompanied them on a short missions trip back during the time I was still living in California. Since then, I've visited on several occasions (including these past few days) and each time, I've been blessed by the friendship of these two.

The weather was perfect for this shoot. I did, however, totally forget that it gets darker here in SoCal than it does in Washington during the summer. That was kind of a bummer (rhyme not intended), but nonetheless, we got some fun frames! :)












1 comments:

Unknown said...

You rocked this session...GREAT work!!!!

Blog Archive