HEY CLASS OF 2011! (featuring Portraits of Tyler)

Monday, July 12, 2010 | |

Book book book your Senior sessions now! I know you're all out enjoying your summer but the sooner you have your portraits taken, the better. Plus, it'll just be one thing you can cross off your Senior to-do list! July may seen early but really, it's not. We have a few more weeks left :) August is a tight month as far as my schedule. September is also a great time to get your portraits taken. I'm trying to plan this year's sessions so that they can be spread out a bit. I had over 40 Seniors this past year and it was crazy when they were all jam-packed into the Fall, especially when I was in school full-time up in Seattle!

Anddddd to end this post, here are a few frames of my wonderful friend Tyler. I was able to visit him this past week when I was vacationing in California. Be on the look out too- I have a few more blog posts comin' your way :)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a senior, but this is terrific!!!

tk said...

I'm not a senior either, but it was my pleasure to help this excellent photographer.
;)

Blog Archive