Melissa Class of '11 | Portraits

Sunday, April 11, 2010 | |

Melissa is one of the girls in the youth group from my home church. So of course, I asked her to be my Senior Rep for North Thurston High School. I loved her bright blue dress! (I highly recommend bright colors if you want your portraits to stand out.) Here are a few frames from her session. A few words about what her session involved: cold weather, sprinkles, trespassing, and being real sneaky about it! ;) It started pouring right when I dropped her off so we made good time. I can't wait to photograph her this summer for her 'real' senior portraits!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the tilt-shift shot!!!

Unknown said...

First image is tilt-shift right? Did you rent a lens? I've been dying to try one out!
Second to last, with the grass, is my favorite.
Definitely loving that blue dress.

Blog Archive