Take Me Instead | Portraits

Thursday, April 8, 2010 | |

Introducing to all of you my friends, Take Me Instead... (Check out their musice!) I went to high school with these kids! They've been a band for awhile now and are currently on tour through all the Hot Topics around the Puget Sound as well as a few in Oregon. I had a great time with these guys a few days ago as we headed to Discovery Park for some updated band photos. I also invited fellow photographer, Hailey Moore along. You can check out this shoot from behind her lens at her blog here.


The last few times I've photographed this band, we've attempted studio shots. I was so exciting to get these guys on- location and to do some outdoor shots. Love these! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Meet Dixon, Isaiah, Jon and Kyle!

Isaiah- Lead Vocals/Guitar

Dixon- Bass

Jon- Drums


Kyle- Guitar/Vocals/Keys







1 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so fun! Wish I could have gone with you.
7th one down...where they are on the logs and it's out of focus...love it.
You rock, Dorothy!

Blog Archive