Meghan Class of '11 | Portraits

Monday, April 12, 2010 | |

Meghan happens to be one of my best friend's younger sister. I knew this girl would make the perfect rep so I'm super excited to share this session. Meghan came up to Seattle this past weekend and we hit up several locations for her portraits. Gotta give it to her this girl- she braved the cold weather and wind when we were by the beach! I loved her style- take notes! I had a blast photographing her as well as catching up with her mom.

PS: Isn't she gorgeous?

I've got several more Senior Rep sessions booked in the next few weeks so expect this blog to be a bit more busy! If you're a Senior Rep and haven't called to book a session yet, please do so soon! Thanks :)

I love the texture in this first photo!


love the colors here








3 comments:

Christina Whittaker said...

The last photo is my favorite!
I love the field location!

cupcake. said...

She is pretty! Keep up the good work Dorothy of OZ! ;]

davidlephotographyblog said...

Love it!

Blog Archive