Some Inspiration

Friday, November 20, 2009 | |

This past Wednesday, I got the incredible opportunity to meet with the infamous but not in a bad way ;) Jamie Delaine. So. Get this: This girl is just nineteen. Yes. Nineteen. Is that not insane? She's blowing this wedding photography business out of the water! Already booked 18 weddings for the year of 2010. Jamie: get. outta. here.


In all honestly though, Jamie is the sweetest girl. Meeting and learning from her from the 1-on-1 Learning Sessions she offers was so comfortable and relatable. It so wasn't intimidating at all, because she's literally around the same age I am.

Talking to her made me realize that this goal of having a legitimate photography business is possible and achievable. And Jamie definitely gave me some great advice and inspiration. I am so excited to see where I'll be in the next year. I have some ideas as to what I want to do.

Oh also, she took some raddddd photos of me. Here's one here. Check out the whole post and more images on her blog here.



So once again, I'd just like to give a shout out to my lovely sister in Christ, Jamie, you're awesome. Thank you for driving 2 1/2 hours to see me, treating me to lunch, teaching me and photographing me. :) Keep rockin' it!

PS: I just did some minor changes to the face of this blog. Check it out if you'd like!

Jamie at her best? Ha, just kidding. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so much fun. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see where you take your business in the near future!

P.S. Like the new blog design. Lookin' good!

jamiedelaine said...

GAH. HAHAA. I love the new blog design but that is FRIGHTENING... that photo... ohhh sheesh. haha!

Kare said...

lol @ "infamous"

Infamous, no; photography rock star, yes! :-)

Blog Archive