Dark Cloudy Days

Sunday, November 22, 2009 | |

The end of November is drawing nearer. I've got about three more weeks of school left and then I'm flyin' outta here down to California. My least favorite part of Fall would probably be the fact that it gets so dark around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Compare that to 8 or 9 in the evening during the summer days, it's kind of a drag. I'm trying to focus on school right now, but I'm at the point where I just want to be done. It's hard to stay motivated when it regards school. I've got to get through three more days of class this week! This is also my last week in which I can refer to myself as a teenager. I really want to do something fun each day this week in celebration- any ideas?? (Black Friday is already covered haha!)

One of my favorite cousins, Dan, is here visiting from California. He's originally from Canada, moved to Massachusetts a couple years back and now attends Stanford University. He's graduating this upcoming Spring- so excited for him! I haven't seen this kid in 2 years, but his mannerisms hasn't changed a bit! It makes me miss the good old days. He gives hands down the best hugs ever and never fails to make me laugh. Here's a photo we took after church this afternoon!


Okay, so I lied. Sydney wasn't my last Senior. A couple days after I blogged her, I got a phone call for one more and if you know me at all, I have a really hard time saying no. Plus I know how difficult it is to find a photographer to do things for you last minute without charging a ridiculous amount more. Here's one of my favorite shots from today's session. It was pouring on and off, but the sun came out at the end. I won't be blogging this Senior due to the family's request but isn't this location sweet??


Have a lovely week and enjoy your Thanksgiving friends.

1 comments:

Elisabeth Carol said...

Found you through Jamie Delaine! These are sooo cute! Rock it girl!

Blog Archive