Here's Another Business Update

Friday, October 30, 2009 | |

I will be applying for a business license before the end of the year! I met a new photographer friend here at school through Cadre a few weeks ago. Her name is Mandie and she is one of the sweetest girls ever plus she loves Jesus! She recently started her own photograph business as well and the other day, we got together and talked some business, life, photography, school, etc. It was sweet. You can check out her stuff here: http://www.sindisiwephotography.com/


Also in a few weeks, I'm going to be getting a 1-on-1 learning session with the infamous Jamie Delaine. Hopefully, actually I know, she'll be able to give me some helpful advice as I legitimize my business. Another exciting thing is that one of my friends here at SPU, Eric, agreed to put together a logo for me. He's a Senior here and majoring in Visual Communications and his stuff is awesome.

My one major midterm was today. After I took it, I didn't do anything for the rest of the day school/business related. But in the next week, I'll try to blog the last four Senior sessions I had last weekend so keep checking back. :)

1 comments:

s.browne said...

exciting stuff!!!!

Blog Archive