Andra | Senior Portraits

Friday, September 4, 2009 | |

I had the opportunity to photograph the beautiful Andra today. She will be graduating next June from Black Hills High School! (Gotta rep my school yeah?) You might recognize her from some of the prom pictures I took back in May, (when I was trying to make myself known ha ha). I also got the chance to meet her hilarious mom, Mishelle, who tagged along on the session. She was awesome- she literally walked around with a laundry basket with a few outfit changes for Andra... I should hire her for all my senior sessions because she fixed every stray hair, every piece of loose clothing. Definitely a very 'detail- oriented' person.. hey, nothing wrong with that! She was so much fun to have along.

We had a blast walking around the Capitol grounds.. Andra is stunning and makes my 'job' so easy and a blast. The weather? Overcast. My favorite. I can't wait for the second half of Andra's session. More images will be up later on my Facebook page. :) Enjoy!

1 comments:

Tayler Enerle said...

gosh she is gorgeous! these photos are really cute :)

Blog Archive