Shalom + Josh | Portraits

Saturday, August 22, 2009 | |

Shalom and I have been planning this shoot for a couple weeks now... we had a whole outfit scheme and everything, but in the end, we couldn't find what we wanted so just went with whatever we found. The historic part of Tacoma is soo gorgeous and I've been wanting to shoot there for forever. I got to shoot Kyle's senior pictures there yesterday and today, Shalom, Josh and I drove up again for their couples' shoot. Shalom and I have been friends since 7th grade and her and Josh will have been together for 2 years this coming November! Time flies fast eh? I loved photographing these two and the three of us spent a beautiful afternoon enjoying the weather and scenery Washington had to offer :)

There were so many images from this shoot that I loved, to see a few more, become a fan on my Facebook page!




0 comments:

Blog Archive