Jouanneteau Sisters | Portraits

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 | |

Today I got the opportunity to shoot another portrait session of two sisters, Daphne and Charlotte. I first met Daphne when I went to see a show at Capital Playhouse through Bailey. You might recognize her from an earlier session I did last month (Krazy 8). She told me that she had really liked my photos and wanted some done. She is from France and they don't do senior portraits there and even though Daphne is only going to be a Junior this year, she still wanted some 'senior' portraits done. Daphne and her sister are dual citizens and live in France during the school year and come here to the States to participate in KAP, a program through Capital Playhouse. This last school year though, Daphne got the chance to go to school here in Olympia for the year.

Their parents dropped them off and we took a few shots with them before they left. These two are so photogenic! Seriously, don't you think they are gorgeous? AND, the two of them had the cutest outfits. Perfect. The weather didn't really cooperate with us, so we actually took a break in-between our session 'cause it was so hot and we were tired from walking around downtown. Bailey also came along just to spend some time with Daphne, since she's headed back to France this Thursday.

Anyway, I honestly love these photos because the sisters are SO pretty. It was also SO cool that the two of them broke out in French throughout our session. It's awesome that they're fluent in both languages. Charlotte, who just graduated high school this past year, will be majoring in Spanish... so she's going to be trilingual! How sweet is that! Thanks for the opportunity to photograph you two :D I hope you have a safe flight back!

PS: This is my 50th post! Yay :D


The three of them accidentally kind of matched!
I think Daphne could be a model. She's so cute.

The two of them had similar dresses but from different stores!

The Obama shirts... Awesome.
I always save my favorite for last...

1 comments:

amanda vanvels said...

oh my goodness, i LOVE the last one!

Blog Archive