Krazy 8 Girls | Portraits

Monday, August 3, 2009 | |

On a hot Sunday afternoon (yesterday), I met this group of girls along with my assistant, Shalom, to take some fun group portraits in downtown Olympia. I wasn't terribly excited for the hot weather, but these photos were definitely worth it. Bailey (the girl in the white/black/gray dress), emailed me a couple weeks ago and asked if I'd be willing to take some group shots of her singing group from Capital Playhouse. (Sidenote: if you've never seen a show from there, I'd highly recommend it.) I know Bailey through high school (she was in my group Senior prom!) She's a fun, loud, spunky girl and very easy to get along with.

The girls were great models and definitely photogenic. No joke. I had a lot of fun and it was great to have Shalom with me, holding the reflector as well as giving me some ideas for posing. Good stuff. I love these images! SO much. I know I say that about all my photos, but these make me happy. :)

Downtown never ceases to amaze me. I've photographed down there so many times and each time I find something new and different. I love Olympia. Thanks again for asking me Bailey and I'm super stoked to take your Senior photos!

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot. Love them.







0 comments:

Blog Archive