Christine & Matt | Wedding

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 | |

Photographing this day was such a joy for me. It really was. I felt honored to be welcomed at this wedding as not only Christine and Matt's photographer, but as a friend. Christine and Matt were married a few weeks ago at the Olympia Mansion. It is a 100-yr-old home and when you walked up and down the stairs, floors creaked. It was a great venue for this small, but love- filled wedding. I'll be honest, I teared up as Christine and Matt were exchanging vows. If you know me at all, I don't cry easily. It was definitely a very relaxed day and guests came before the ceremony began to talk and to catch up. Matt and Christine really wanted their guests to enjoy their time. There wasn't any pressure to rush through the 'list' of things you're supposed to do. I loved that.

I would also like to thank my friend and assistant for the day, Shelby for coming along!

4 comments:

Karen Obrist said...

amazing. great job dorothy!

Unknown said...

Fantastic shots, Dorothy!!!

s.browne said...

good stuff - especially love the little bridal party headshot set :) btw...that little girl crouching is in there twice FYI ;)

Unknown said...

Dorothy these look fantastic! Such a cute couple.

Blog Archive