Christine and Matt | Engagement

Monday, April 26, 2010 | |

Let me just tell you what was going on in my mind the whole morning/early afternoon before I met up with Christine and Matt. I woke up and it was raining and I prayed silently to myself that it would clear up before our session. Thirty minutes later, the sun was shining and I thought, 'Yes!' Another hour or so passed, I looked out my window and the clouds were once again covering the skies. At this point, I still had hope that it would be okay. This happened on and off until 2 and even during our shoot, it was raining on and off. I know I always bother you with my weather stories and it's always the same thing, but I just want to prove to all of you that if you're game, I am totally game!

Christine and Matt are definitely the type of couple who love to goof off and totally easy- going. I was really nervous for this session because it had been awhile since I've photographed a couple, but can I just say that these two have definitely inspired me and pumped me up for more. Each time I photograph a new couple, I just want to photograph more! So if you know of any couples out there who want portraits taken, refer them to me! Pretty please?

These two are making things official this upcoming September and I can't wait to join their family and friends to document their special day. I went to elementary school with Christine's younger brother, graduated with him, and have known their family ever since my high school days so it's going to be such a fun and love-filled day. I know it :)




I love this.


Haha they were totally sports! Thank you :)


Their normal routine on Sunday mornings...


Don't worry, the street was closed off ;)





0 comments:

Blog Archive