Stephanie + Tim | Portraits

Friday, January 8, 2010 | |

I didn't realize how much fun this shoot actually was until I looked back at the photos last night, picking my favorite ones. Steph and Tim are so funny and laughing pretty much is guaranteed if you're gonna hang out with them.

I met these two July 2008, sitting in a classroom at the Cota street campus at Brooks. Stephanie right off the bat impressed me because our teacher always loved her work... not gonna lie, I was jealous. And Tim, well he had this crazy camera, and seemed to know so much that I did not know... I was intimidated by the both of them. I never would've thought that in a million years that we'd friends, let alone have me take photos for them. The two of them started dating a couple of months into school and I think they're a great match- such a fun-loving couple. Both of them are still at Brooks, doing their thing. Tim is actually from Washington so he went home for break. Steph flew in a week or so later to spend the last week of break here in Seattle. We met up yesterday and really had no idea where to shoot. I haven't done much of it in actual Seattle. We ended up around Qwest field, taking portraits in whatever places we found interesting. I really like the results and am surprised that I'm blogging 16 frames for you today. Usually, I do 8-10.

Thank you to the both of you for a great day and sushi! If you have time, please check out Tim and Stephanie's work. They're both amazing and I am so privileged to know them as friends and as photographers. Seriously. They're really good.









Photos in the cones? Totally Tim's idea ;)







2 comments:

Tayler Enerle said...

these are awesome dorothy! really cute

Samantha Clarke said...

the one with them in the pylons is exceptional! great work Dorothy!! :-)

-Samantha

Blog Archive