Kaasa Siblings | Portraits

Friday, December 25, 2009 | |

I took these exactly a month ago from today. Chelsey is a friend of mine from high school and she contacted me a few months ago for some portraits of her and her brothers for their parents as a Christmas present. Great idea right? She requested that I didn't blog them until Christmas since they have family members online and what not. Anyway, I'm really excited to share these images with you all.

These were taken at Gas Works Park in Seattle. If you've never been there, I highly recommend it. It gives you a gorgeous view of the Seattle skyline. It looks pretty cool at night as well. Chelsey, Chris and Chad were great and I had an awesome time photographing them. I'm so glad that it wasn't raining that day, but the wind was pretty ridiculous. If you scroll down to the very last image, it is actually retouched by the very talented Majesta Campbell. Chelsey's right arm was up to keep the hair out of her face and Majesta composited it with another image. It looks awesome right? Thanks MJ!

Hope you're all enjoying a lovely Christmas with friends and family. May God bless and keep all of you!



Chris



Chad





Chelsey



2 comments:

s.browne said...

love it! & props to you and majesta on the last one! wowww

Majesta said...

woop woop looks great dorth

Blog Archive