Thank You Red Slippers Photography Seniors! | {Preview} Portraits

Sunday, October 25, 2009 | |

This weekend was my last weekend of doing senior portraits for the Fall season. Even though it was a great first run of this little business of mine, I feel a huge relief. I might be wrong, but I've shot 39 (give or take) Seniors and I am so incredibly grateful to each and every single one of them. Thank you for trusting me with your senior portraits. It's an exciting time and when I was a Senior, I definitely looked forward to getting mine done. I feel so honored that you chose me as your Senior portrait photographer.

On Saturday, (praise Jesus) no rain fell. It was cold but dry. By late morning, the sun had come out! I took portraits of two new Seniors, Kristina and Kamron, and then I had a second session with Andra and Bailey. Kamron's girlfriend, Kenzi, came along for his session as well. I took her portraits the weekend before (but have yet to blog them so keep checking back!). After the Senior sessions, I was able to take some Homecoming portraits for some kids from Capital High School. Nghia has been a lifetime friend and I met Shelby this past summer volunteering at Summer Hummer. I met them and their friends at the Lacey Community Center where there was a little forest of these trees that I absolutely loved.

Enjoy these previews guys! I really appreciate your patience with the rest of them as I am studying for midterms this week. :)


Kristina
Andra
Kamron
Kamron and Kenzi
Bailey
Josh and Julissa
Haley and Rohin
Nghia and Shelby

0 comments:

Blog Archive