Jacey + Kyle / July 9th, 2009

Monday, July 20, 2009 | |

About two weeks ago, I was asked by one of my high school friends whether I'd be up to shoot some photos of her and her boyfriend. Jacey is a sweetheart and so kind and it's been my pleasure to be one of her friends. I've actually been wanting some couples to practice photographing on so it was perfect. We met on a beautiful Thursday evening, with the warm sunset slowly warning us that the day would soon be over. It's easy to see that these two are totally comfortable and love each others' company. Kyle lives in Eastern Washington and had visited for a few days so Jacey wanted some fun, creative shots of them together. I enjoyed shooting this session- thanks for asking me to photograph you two!

(Click images for a larger view)






0 comments:

Blog Archive