Sam | LIFESTYLE

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 | |

Whoaaa, I haven't blogged in nearly three weeks. Sorry for my absence. These last few weeks have been about school, school, school. It's been a hard quarter. Anyway, gracing my blog this morning is my friend Sam, who happens to turn 19 TODAY! Happy birthday Sam! I know, he's a young'un, but that's fantastic because this kid is full of energy and life and passion. Sam's a musician, loves Jesus and knows how to have a good time. We decided to take some photos for fun a few weeks ago and I told him he'd have to wait 'til his birthday, so here is me fulfilling that promise amidst my insane life right now ;) Enjoy these photos and if you have a twitter, wish Sam a very merry, happy birthday!

3 comments:

carlybish said...

I don't care that he's only 19. He is good lookin'! And the fact that he loves Jesus just adds to the attractiveness. Great photos, Dor. Lots of great backdrops--that make me want to do more portrait shoots. :)

Unknown said...

Totes Rad! Love the last two frames! I bet you guys had tons of fun.

Moorea Seal said...

He looks a LOT like my friend Micah who went to SPU as well. Related?

ps, your photos are beautiful :)
<3 Moorea

Blog Archive