Break!

Saturday, September 18, 2010 | |

I hope you've all been enjoying my almost-daily blogging this past week. I've been at it every single day trying to catch up on all my editing. I tell you, sitting at a computer screen for 5+ hours is no fun. Multiply that by almost every day this week. Shoot. me. (No pun intended) Anyway, as you're reading this, I'm on my self- declared 'vacation'. However, it's not really a vacation. I'm up in Seattle this weekend for a leadership retreat at my university. I landed the lead photographer job for the yearbook a few weeks ago and it's considered a leadership position. Anyway, I'm happy to be up here this weekend, reuniting with my out-of-state friends, and away from work. I still have plenty more Seniors headed your way though. I'll be back at home on Wednesday so until then... I leave you with these Seniors to be blogged. Enjoy!

PS: Random fact... all of these Seniors are from the same high school except for one.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoy your break! have fun at casey with everyone else. get out from behind the camera and meet people. ;)
love you!

Blog Archive