Chris and Christie | Wedding

Saturday, July 17, 2010 | |

In high school, Christie and I were in symphonic, marching, pep and jazz band together. We also were on the bowling team (don't laugh!) as well as the same recreational soccer team with her sister too. Annnd, I went to my sophomore Homecoming with her older brother, John (who wasn't present on her wedding day unfortunately). So, you can imagine how excited I was when Christie emailed me and asked if I could photograph her big day!

I love Christie and Chris together. There was not a moment when I looked at Christie and she wasn't smiling- these two were so happy to be finally married and I loved witnessing that! They made it official at the Portland Oregon Temple, which is honestly one of the most breathtaking buildings I have ever seen. Look for yourself!

Also, I would like to thank my good friend Mandie Sodoma for coming along and second shooting for me. I know I speak for her as well as myself when I say that we were so blessed to be a part of this day! Thanks you two :)



























1 comments:

Reesa said...

Dorothy, you are amazing. That's pretty the only thing I can find to say that comes close to how much I love your photography and style...and you. These are beautiful!

Blog Archive