Dom Family | Portraits

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 | |

This was my last session this past weekend. I drove up to Pt. Defiance Park and met Co Dzung (also known as June) and Chu Hien as well as their almost- 2- year-old daughter, Kennedy for some quick family portraits. I've known of Co Dzung for awhile and I actually sang a Vietnamese duet with one of my good friends at her wedding reception a couple of years back. (No, I don't remember the words- we were kind of forced to do it.) Looking back, I feel honored to have had that privilege. It was actually pretty fun.

Chu Hien will be leaving for Iraq once again in the coming week so please keep him in your prayers. It was pretty cold on Sunday and it took Kennedy a little bit of warming up because she had just woken up from a nap. Doesn't she have the biggest eyes ever? She is adorable. She pretty much directed the whole portrait session to be honest. We went wherever she pointed to and stopped doing things when she became whiny.

I had fun photographing your family Co Dzung; thank you so much for the opportunity. :)


I tried some different things with this photo, including curves, and adding some texture.
Look at those eyes... (click to view larger)
Kennedy was sitting with her parents here and then left to go down the path. She waited for her parents to follow her, but they didn't so she ended up coming back. So cute!
Outfit change... our time ran out and she would only focus with Goldfish snacks.




0 comments:

Blog Archive